Our conference location is easily accessible via air, vehicle, or rail. Valley Forge is located just 18 miles from downtown Philadelphia and just 30 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport.
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is a large hub airport serving more than 30 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 120 destinations worldwide.
From the airport, you can easily reach Valley Forge Casino Resort via I-476 North.
But no need to rent a car! Commute to and from the airport via Tropiano shuttle company. Shuttles depart from the Airport Ground Transportation Area every 30 minutes from 6 a.m. to midnight. For reservations, call Tropiano at +1 (215) 616-5370.
Valley Forge is connected by:
- Exit 326 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike from the east (N.J.) and the west (Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, etc.).
- Driving from Center City Philadelphia or Atlantic City? The Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) is your best bet.
- If you’re coming from Philadelphia International Airport, take I-476 (the Blue Route) north and then the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) west.
- If driving up from the south (Delaware, for instance), you can take U.S. Route 202 and land virtually in our backyard.
- Visitors from the distant north (New York, New England, etc.) or the south (D.C., the Carolinas, Florida, etc.) can access I-95 to get here and get home.
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (we call it SEPTA) has an extensive network of buses, trains and trolleys that can bring you from Center City Philadelphia to the Valley Forge area. The closest Regional Rail connectors to/from Valley Forge are the stations on the Paoli-Thorndale Line (exiting at Paoli Station) and the Norristown Line (exiting at Norristown Transportation Center).